The Starter Log exists to provide fuel for the mind and to act as a platform for individuals to become intentional about their self-development.
Jason David, Account Executive at Youtech & Associates extended an invitation to Charley from The Starter Log that was happily accepted. Youtech & Associates is a lean, 35-person, digital marketing agency made up of dreamers and DOers. Jason, Charley and Youtech’s Director of Business Development, Trent Anderson congregated in Trent’s office to talk about personal development ideas and concepts.
Youtech offers a variety of digital marketing services from content marketing, to PPC, to website and app development. Jason and Trent are responsible for building relationships with new and existing clients, and in this case, podcasters. Jason and Trent open up about their personal weaknesses and participate in the usual TSL podcast segments.
Self-Development Podcast Topics Include:
* Stating “Why” you do what you do
* Keys to growing and scaling a business
* Transparent discussion of weaknesses and how one could improve
* Fun Segments such as, “Good Company, Bad Company” and “Why is That A Thing?”
Self-Development Podcast Timestamps:
00:00:00 – 00:03:15 -- Introduction
00:04:58 – Starting with “Why”, channeling our inner Simon Sinek
00:09:30 – Insights on scaling Youtech & Associates
00:17:40 – Paid Social Media Discussion
00:21:00 – Weaknesses
00:29:30 – The Starter Log Segments
- Aaron Ross author of Predictable Revenue and Impossible to Inevitable
- Simon Sinek, “Start with Why”, also featured on The Starter Log here.
- The Salesman Podcast
- Tom Peters, CBRE
- Stephen Sonntag, CBRE